- About Us
- Work With Us
Gallery of Aerial Photography ~ Cornwall & The Isles of Scilly
Vertical Surfer ~ Photograph
The Story: This shot was taken at Perranporth, during the blue hour. The idea was to get an almost blue and white shot.
It was my first time trying to capture surfers - much more difficult than it looks. I had to watch the incoming waves and make a judgement as to when the surfer would go, as they move a lot faster than you would think. I got lucky on this shot.
Photographer: Carl Brightman
This picture is also available as a:
This image can also be printed in black and white. Please contact us if you wish to purchase a black and white version.
- Printing: A Giclée print on lustre photo paper with a high white satin finish. Our premium photographic paper has a smooth microporous coating which allows deep colour depth, strikingly intense blacks, and overall accurate photo reproduction.
- Sizing: In the United Kingdom and the EU our photographs are supplied in centimetres, while in Australia and the United States they are supplied in inches. See our sizing page for more details.
- Environmental: Our photo paper is sustainably sourced from FSC approved and sustainably sourced suppliers. Where possible, ecological (water based) inks are used. Pictures are produced at the manufacturing partner closest to you, which reduces transport carbon emissions.
- Manufacture: Printing is done by our manufacturing partner network in your closest area, be that: the UK, Europe, USA, Australia and New Zealand. All pictures are printed to a consistent standard. Please allow 2 working days for your picture to be printed.
- Delivery: We offer free worldwide delivery. UK Customers: please allow 5 working days for your order to be delivered. Rest of World: please allow 10 working days for your order to be delivered.