- About Us
- Work With Us
Gallery of Aerial Photography ~ Cornwall & The Isles of Scilly
Kitesurfing Top Down ~ Framed & Mounted Print
*Size indicates the dimensions of the mounted print, excluding frame.
The Story: Kitesurfing is a passion of mine. Kitesurfers can move fast, and so it can be difficult to get photos of them: especially pictures looking down. I took this on the 27th of June 2020 at Perranporth, of local rider Duncan Sim. It was exceptionally windy for a summer's day. Flying in strong winds is a whole set of drone skills in its own right. Still, I managed to bring it home with this shot.
I love the exhilaration conveyed in this picture, and the angle and colour of the kite against the sea.
Photographer: Jamie Turnbull
This picture is also available as a:
This image can also be printed in black and white. Please contact us if you wish to purchase a black and white version.
- Sizing: Size indicates the dimensions of the image and mount, excluding frame. Mount size is proportionate to glass size (mount sizes are: 12"x16" and above = 2"; 11"x15" and below = 1.5"; and 10"x10" and below = 1"). For example, a mounted 20"x24" picture will contain a 16"x20" print with a 2" mount around it.
- Printing: A Giclée print.
Mounting: A simple and elegantly designed off-white mount, that will not discolour or fade with age. Mounts are “conservation grade”, FSC certified, and 100% acid free.
- Framing: Handmade by specialist picture framers. Framed in FSC certified high-quality wood, milled with simple clean lines and presented with a satin finish. Available in a choice of colours: black, white, or natural.
- Hanging: Framed prints are delivered ready to hang on your wall.
- Environmental: Where possible, ecological (water based) inks are used. Wooden frames are sustainably sourced from FSC approved suppliers. Pictures are produced at the manufacturing partner closest to you, which reduces transport carbon emissions.
- Manufacture: Printing and framing is done by our manufacturing partner network in your closest area, be that: the UK, Europe, USA, Australia and New Zealand. All pictures are printed, framed, and packaged to a consistent standard. Picture frames are handmade by specialist framers. Please allow 2 working days for your order to be made.
- Delivery: We offer free worldwide delivery. UK Customers: please allow 5 working days for your order to be delivered. Rest of World: please allow 10 working days for your order to be delivered.