Covean Boat, St. Agnes ~ Placemat
Add a personal touch to your dining table with our beautiful placemats featuring aerial views of The Isles of Scilly.
The Story: One of my favourite places on St. Agnes is Cove Vean (or Covean), which lies on the eastern side of the island and so often provides shelter from the prevailing south westerly wind.
Just off Cove Vean lies another little cove known locally as Small Cove, or The Hole of Covean. The above shot is of a solitary rowing boat moored there.
I love the shades of blue-green in the water in this shot.
Photographer: Jamie Turnbull
- Availability: Currently only available in the UK.
- Sizing: Placemats are rectangular and measure 11 x 8" / 28.5 x 20cm.
- Printing: Mats are printed with a high-gloss photo finish.
- Manufacture: Each table mat is individually hand made to order from 4mm thick medium-density fibreboard with a cork underside, to help protect your tabletop. Please allow 2 working days for your order to be made.
- Delivery: Free UK delivery. Please allow 5 working days for your order to be delivered.