- About Us
- Work With Us
Gallery of Aerial Photography ~ Cornwall & The Isles of Scilly
Piskies Cove ~ Canvas
The Story: Piskies Cove is one of the coves on the Lizard peninsula that collectively go by the name 'Prussia Cove'.
This area is rich in smuggling history - it was used by the infamous pirate John Carter, otherwise known as the 'King of Prussia'.
If you see any pubs in Cornwall called 'The King of Prussia' then they're likely named after this famous pirate and not the historical German state of Prussia. That still doesn't explain how Prussia Cove first got its name though?
Today, Piskies Cove has some of the best swimming and snorkelling there is to be had in Cornwall. Don't tell anyone though.
I love the dawn colours in this shot ~ probably some of the best dawn coast colours that I've ever captured.
Photographer: Jamie Turnbull
This photograph is also available as a:
This image can also be printed in black and white. Please contact us if you wish to purchase a black and white version.
- Printing: A Giclée print.
- Finish: Our canvas is a finely textured artist-grade cotton, which consistently reproduces image details with outstanding clarity.
- Hanging: Canvases are delivered ready to hang on your wall.
- Environmental: Where possible, ecological (water based) inks are used. Wooden frames are sustainably sourced from FSC approved suppliers. Pictures are produced at the manufacturing partner closest to you, which reduces transport carbon emissions.
- Manufacture: Printing and construction is done by our manufacturing partner network in your closest area, be that: the UK, Europe, USA, Australia and New Zealand. All canvases are printed and stretched over a kiln-dried knotless pine frame by professional canvas framers. Please allow 2 working days for your order to be made.
- Delivery: We offer free worldwide delivery. UK Customers: please allow 5 working days for your order to be delivered. Rest of World: please allow 10 working days for your order to be delivered.