Perranporth West ~ Metallic Panorama
*Size shown is the 30 x 90cm version.
The Story: I'd been experimenting with this angle on Perranporth for a while, but it hadn't come out quite right. Then at 05:55 on the 20th of June 2020 I took this shot, with the The Clock Gardens and the Boating Lake in the foreground and Penhale and Perrancoombe in the background.
I love the symmetry of shapes in this picture.
Photographer: Jamie Turnbull
- Printing: Printed on 3mm aluminium dibond using a modern 7 colour printing technique, and fine grade UV inks. Metallic panoramas have a matt and glare-free finish. Fixings for hanging are included.
- Hanging: Framed prints are delivered ready to hang on your wall. Fixings instructions are included in the box.
- Environmental: Pictures are produced at the manufacturing partner closest to you, which reduces transport carbon emissions.
- Manufacture: Printing is done by our manufacturing partner network in your closest area, be that: the UK, Europe, USA, Australia and New Zealand. All pictures are printed, framed, and packaged to a consistent standard. Picture frames are handmade by specialist framers. Please allow 4 working days for your order to be made.
- Delivery: We offer free worldwide delivery. UK Customers: please allow 10 working days for your order to be delivered. Rest of World: please allow 14 working days for your order to be delivered.