- About Us
- Work With Us
Gallery of Aerial Photography ~ Cornwall & The Isles of Scilly
Perran Round ~ Canvas
The Story: I was on a mission to shoot sites of historical interest in Perranzabuloe, and captured this photo on the 21st of November 2018. This is Perran Round (otherwise known as St. Piran Round), which is thought to be the best surviving example of a plen-an-gwary: a playing place, or amphitheatre, used to perform medieval mystery plays. It could, however, date as far back as the Iron Age.
I love that this photo reveals a historic site that not many of those driving along the road will realise is there. If you visit, be sure to walk the path which runs all the way around the outside of the banked circumference.
Photographer: Jamie Turnbull
This picture is also available as a:
This image can also be printed in black and white. Please contact us if you wish to purchase a black and white version.
- Printing: A Giclée print.
- Finish: Our canvas is a finely textured artist-grade cotton, which consistently reproduces image details with outstanding clarity.
- Hanging: Canvases are delivered ready to hang on your wall.
- Environmental: Where possible, ecological (water based) inks are used. Wooden frames are sustainably sourced from FSC approved suppliers. Pictures are produced at the manufacturing partner closest to you, which reduces transport carbon emissions.
- Manufacture: Printing and construction is done by our manufacturing partner network in your closest area, be that: the UK, Europe, USA, Australia and New Zealand. All canvases are printed and stretched over a kiln-dried knotless pine frame by professional canvas framers. Please allow 2 working days for your order to be made.
- Delivery: We offer free worldwide delivery. UK Customers: please allow 5 working days for your order to be delivered. Rest of World: please allow 10 working days for your order to be delivered.