- About Us
- Work With Us
Gallery of Aerial Photography ~ Cornwall & The Isles of Scilly
Nags Head Rock, St. Agnes ~ Coaster
Add a personal touch to your coffee table with our beautiful coasters featuring aerial views of The Isles of Scilly.
The Story: There are many weird and wonderful shaped rocks on Scilly, and particularly on the Downs of St. Agnes. Probably the best known of these is the Nag's Head Rock, so called... because it looks like a horse. Alternatively known, by some, as The Stone Dragon.
I love the dawn colours on the rocks in this shot.
Photographer: Jamie Turnbull
- Availability: Currently only available in the UK.
- Sizing: Coasters are square and measure 4" / 10 cm.
- Printing: Coasters are printed with a high-gloss photo finish.
- Manufacture: Each coaster is individually hand made to order from 4mm thick medium-density fibreboard with a cork underside, to help protect your table. Please allow 2 working days for your order to be made.
- Delivery: Free UK delivery. Please allow 5 working days for your order to be delivered.