- About Us
- Work With Us
Gallery of Aerial Photography ~ Cornwall & The Isles of Scilly
Kitesurfing Top Down ~ Canvas
The Story: Kitesurfing is a passion of mine. Kitesurfers can move fast, and so it can be difficult to get photos of them: especially pictures looking down. I took this on the 27th of June 2020 at Perranporth, of local rider Duncan Sim. It was exceptionally windy for a summer's day. Flying in strong winds is a whole set of drone skills in its own right. Still, I managed to bring it home with this shot.
I love the exhilaration conveyed in this picture, and the angle and colour of the kite against the sea.
Photographer: Jamie Turnbull
This picture is also available as a:
This image can also be printed in black and white. Please contact us if you wish to purchase a black and white version.
- Printing: A Giclée print.
Finish: Our canvas is a finely textured artist-grade cotton, which consistently reproduces image details with outstanding clarity.
- Hanging: Canvases are delivered ready to hang on your wall.
- Environmental: Where possible, ecological (water based) inks are used. Wooden frames are sustainably sourced from FSC approved suppliers. Pictures are produced at the manufacturing partner closest to you, which reduces transport carbon emissions.
- Manufacture: Printing and construction is done by our manufacturing partner network in your closest area, be that: the UK, Europe, USA, Australia and New Zealand. All canvases are printed and stretched over a kiln-dried knotless pine frame by professional canvas framers. Please allow 2 working days for your order to be made.
- Delivery: We offer free worldwide delivery. UK Customers: please allow 5 working days for your order to be delivered. Rest of World: please allow 10 working days for your order to be delivered.