- About Us
- Work With Us
Gallery of Aerial Photography ~ Cornwall & The Isles of Scilly
High Tide At Perran Sands ~ Canvas
The Story: I was asked to photograph the extreme high tide, which happens only a couple of times a year, by Perranporth Lifeguards - as part of a tidal awareness campaign. If you look carefully you can see some other people photographing the tide, and perhaps getting a little too close!
I love the stormy sky in the background, and the waves in this picture.
Photographer: Jamie Turnbull
This picture is also available as a:
This image can also be printed in black and white. Please contact us if you wish to purchase a black and white version.
- Printing: A Giclée print.
Finish: Our canvas is a finely textured artist-grade cotton, which consistently reproduces image details with outstanding clarity.
- Hanging: Canvases are delivered ready to hang on your wall.
- Environmental: Where possible, ecological (water based) inks are used. Wooden frames are sustainably sourced from FSC approved suppliers. Pictures are produced at the manufacturing partner closest to you, which reduces transport carbon emissions.
- Manufacture: Printing and construction is done by our manufacturing partner network in your closest area, be that: the UK, Europe, USA, Australia and New Zealand. All canvases are printed and stretched over a kiln-dried knotless pine frame by professional canvas framers. Please allow 2 working days for your order to be made.
- Delivery: We offer free worldwide delivery. UK Customers: please allow 5 working days for your order to be delivered. Rest of World: please allow 10 working days for your order to be delivered.