- About Us
- Work With Us
Gallery of Aerial Photography ~ Cornwall & The Isles of Scilly
Droskyn & Tamblyn Way ~ Framed & Mounted Print
*Size indicates the dimensions of the mounted print, excluding frame.
The Story: The 20th of July 2020 was a truly glorious morning. As the sun rose, the light streamed through one of the caves at Droskyn, and the gap at Tamlyn Way. The camera was pointing straight down to capture the morning sunlight as it shone onto the sides of the headland.
I love the fact that the shape of the headland looks like a fox's head, and the column of light beaming through the cave.
Photographer: Jamie Turnbull
This picture is also available as a:
This image can also be printed in black and white. Please contact us if you wish to purchase a black and white version.
Sizing: Framed and mounted prints are supplied in centimetres in the UK and the EU and inches in Australia and the United States. For more information please see our sizing page. Size indicates the dimensions of the image and mount, excluding frame. Mount size is proportionate to glass size (mount sizes are: 30x40cms and above = 5cms; 28x38cms and below = 3.75cms; and 25x25cms and below = 2.5cms). For example, a mounted 30x40cm picture will contain a 20x30cm print with a 5cm mount around it.
- Printing: A Giclée print.
Mounting: A simple and elegantly designed off-white mount, that will not discolour or fade with age. Mounts are “conservation grade”, FSC certified, and 100% acid free.
- Framing: Handmade by specialist picture framers. Framed in FSC certified high-quality wood, milled with simple clean lines and presented with a satin finish. Available in a choice of colours: black, white, or natural.
- Hanging: Framed prints are delivered ready to hang on your wall.
- Environmental: Where possible, ecological (water based) inks are used. Wooden frames are sustainably sourced from FSC approved suppliers. Pictures are produced at the manufacturing partner closest to you, which reduces transport carbon emissions.
- Manufacture: Printing and framing is done by our manufacturing partner network in your closest area, be that: the UK, Europe, USA, Australia and New Zealand. All pictures are printed, framed, and packaged to a consistent standard. Picture frames are handmade by specialist framers. Please allow 2 working days for your order to be made.
- Delivery: We offer free worldwide delivery. UK Customers: please allow 5 working days for your order to be delivered. Rest of World: please allow 10 working days for your order to be delivered.