Droskyn Arch ~ Canvas
The Story: This photo was taken on an evenings low tide, just before sunset, around Sunny Corner on Perranporth Beach.
While it's not obviously an aerial photograph, using a drone makes it so much easier to get a shot like this. The alternative, I'm guessing, would be standing on some rocks with a camera on a pole - but that would make it very difficult to get the composition right.
I love the evening light, the colours in the rock pool, and the view to Carter's Rocks.
Photographer: Jamie Turnbull
This picture is also available as a:
This image can also be printed in black and white. Please contact us if you wish to purchase a black and white version.
- Printing: A Giclée print.
Finish: Our canvas is a finely textured artist-grade cotton, which consistently reproduces image details with outstanding clarity.
- Hanging: Canvases are delivered ready to hang on your wall.
- Environmental: Where possible, ecological (water based) inks are used. Wooden frames are sustainably sourced from FSC approved suppliers. Pictures are produced at the manufacturing partner closest to you, which reduces transport carbon emissions.
- Manufacture: Printing and construction is done by our manufacturing partner network in your closest area, be that: the UK, Europe, USA, Australia and New Zealand. All canvases are printed and stretched over a kiln-dried knotless pine frame by professional canvas framers. Please allow 2 working days for your order to be made.
- Delivery: We offer free worldwide delivery. UK Customers: please allow 5 working days for your order to be delivered. Rest of World: please allow 10 working days for your order to be delivered.