- About Us
- Work With Us
Gallery of Aerial Photography ~ Cornwall & The Isles of Scilly
Carter's Rocks, Holywell Bay ~ Framed & Mounted Print
*Size indicates the dimensions of the mounted image, excluding frame.
The Story: I wanted to get a slightly different image, one not expected from a drone, of these famous twin rocks. I’d waited for the sun to drop just below the rocks to capture the warm orange tones across the horizon. I also waited for the tide to go out to reveal the ripples in the sand as my foreground, and the receding sea and waves leading to the rocks. This is quite low for a drone shot, but you don’t always have to be 100m up in the air to get great pictures!
Photographer: Carl Brightman
This picture is also available as a:
This image can also be printed in black and white. Please contact us if you wish to purchase a black and white version.
- Printing: A Giclée print.
- Finish: Our canvas is a finely textured artist-grade cotton, which consistently reproduces image details with outstanding clarity. Choose from two edging options: white or image wrap.
- Hanging: Canvases are delivered ready to hang on your wall.
- Environmental: Where possible, ecological (water based) inks are used. Wooden frames are sustainably sourced from FSC approved suppliers. Pictures are produced at the manufacturing partner closest to you, which reduces transport carbon emissions.
- Manufacture: Printing and construction is done by our manufacturing partner network in your closest area, be that: the UK, Europe, USA, Australia and New Zealand. All canvases are printed and stretched over a kiln-dried knotless pine frame by professional canvas framers. Please allow 2 working days for your order to be made.
- Delivery: We offer free worldwide delivery. UK Customers: please allow 5 working days for your order to be delivered. Rest of World: please allow 10 working days for your order to be delivered.