As an aerial and landscape photographer, I am always looking for new techniques to draw out shapes, patterns and textures of the beautiful Cornish countryside, which has been my home for the last fifteen years. Cornwall is renowned for its unique light and ancient landscape and I love the challenge of capturing these qualities in my work. I hope you will enjoy viewing my images and following me on my photographic journey.
Recent commissions include:
- Aerial footage for the Official Time Team YouTube channel
- Aerial promotional video for Cornish artist Luke Knight
- Photography and aerial video package for glamping company Trecombe Lakes
- Postcard photography commissions and image license work for The Heart of a Garden, who sell postcards across the South West.
- Providing ongoing web content for Cornish Secrets Holiday letting company
- Front cover aerial commission for Wave magazine
- Aerial/photography commissions for various weddings
- Stock photography for Adobe and Getty Images.
- Prints are also for sale via my website and stocked in the National Maritime Museum Cornwall
For my aerial photography I fly a DJI Phantom 4 Pro Plus V2 quadcopter with a 1-inch 20-megapixel sensor capable of shooting 4K/60fps video, and my beloved DJI Mavic Pro, which comes everywhere with me due to its compact size and versatility as a camera in the sky.
Charlie's pictures are also available as: